First of all; I HAVE FOLLOWERS! *dorkface* Yay, I am luved!
Secondly; since it's my day off I decided to make a second attempt at the Dango and it went pretty well! Except I forgot to adjust the temperature of the toaster oven for the Fimo (which bakes at a lower temp.) which resulted in tiny cracks through my Dango. Sadface.
This time I nailed the colors. They actually look like the proper shades for Dango. The pink might be a little bright but, personally, I like it.
I made smaller ones this time, though I'm still not really working in an intentional scale size. They seem about right for Pukifees. I probably should've made the sticks bigger. They poke into the green, rather than run through all three colors. Might affect their structural integrity, but so far it's doing fine!
I'm not really sure what to do with them now. I could probably put some headpins (at least I think that's what the ones with the screws are called) in and turn them into earrings. I definitely want to keep two for my Pukifees, but I also want to make a not-cracked batch...