Thursday 10 November 2011

Order Get!

The much delayed order has arrived! New colors, my silicone mold material, a chunk of white and WAY too many translucent white! XD




I honestly don't recommend dealing with Polymer Clay Central in Damascus, MD. This order was placed September 29th. I didn't get any replies to the two emails I sent in early October, was told October 20th that my order would ship the same day (they had apparently been waiting on the Translucent White), and when I emailed them from my second account the other day.

They told me my order was shipped Oct 28th and gave me a tracking number that I doubt is for me, since it's most recent update was just the other day and it was in Jamaica, NY. Fortunately I'll be moving to Vancouver soon and will be able to get supplies much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment