Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Prodigal Daughter Returns

Boy has it been a long time since I last posted. Over a year...

Oops!

I really didn't mean to take such an extended hiatus. I've had a lot of things change in the last year, mostly for the good. Most importantly I managed to get out of my aunt and uncle's house and into my own place.

And then I got a boyfriend and moved him in. ^__^

I've had more interest in working with clay lately so expect to see a little more around here. I also got my hands on some Grace Clay that I'm just dying to try out!

Here's a little of what I got up to today (before my camera battery died).

Chicken Soup

Milk & Cookies

I also have a Tumblr Blog, which I think I may be a little more active on since I'm on Tumblr daily. If you're interested, please have a look over at Adventures In Miniature - Tumblr Version

No comments:

Post a Comment